Impress your family with this tasty dish!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 lbs Dry-Aged Porterhouse Steak
- 3 cups kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons fennel
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme1 bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 475F. Using a mortar and pestle, crush coriander, fennel, mustard seeds, red pepper flakes and bay leaf. Combine with salt in a bowl. Add enough water to the salt to create a paste.
- Arrange fresh thyme sprigs over steak. Pack salt mixture over meat, pressing slightly.
- Bake on oven until steak reaches an internal temperature of 130F. Remove salt and serve.
rate this recipe
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat