An adorable way to serve apple cider!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 granny smith apples
- 2 mcintosh apples
- 1 lemon (half juiced, half cut into wedges)
- 4 cinnamon sticks (to garnish)
- 1 orange (sliced into wedges, to garnish)
- Slice off a 1/2-inch of the top of each apple, exposing the flesh. Discard the tops.
- Using a melon baller, hollow out the apple leaving a 1/2-inch of rim, to form a cup shape. Take care not to puncture the skin of the apple. Rub the insides of the apple cups with lemon wedges. Discard the apple rounds that contain seeds. Reserve the remaining apple rounds and toss in lemon juice to avoid oxidation. Store in the refrigerator.
- Fill the apple cup with warm DIY cider (http://abc.tv/2yCC6kw) and garnish each cup with a cinnamon stick and an orange wedge!
- Tip: Coordinate your apple cup colors with the decor of your party!
rate this recipe
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa
Turkey Chili Burger
Crispy Beet Sliders