Can't get much easier!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 slices crusty bread (toasted)
- 2 ripe avocados (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Aleppo pepper
- micro-greens (to garnish)
- In a medium bowl, using a fork or potato masher, mash the avocados. Stir in the olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Divide the avocado mixture evenly amongst the toasted bread. Garnish with Aleppo pepper and micro-greens and serve!
- Tip: Get creative! Stir your favorite spice blend into the avocado mash to make it your own!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa