BBQ Ranch Chicken Pull-Apart Sliders
Great for a cookout!
- step-by-step directions
BBQ Ranch Chicken Pull-Apart Sliders:
- 1 rotisserie chicken (skin discarded, shredded)
- 1 cup barbeque sauce (recipe below)
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley ® Ranch Seasoning
- 12 sweet slider buns (cut in half)
- 1 and 1/3 cups Monterey Jack cheese (grated)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted, plus extra for greasing)
- 1 and 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- For the BBQ Ranch Chicken Pull-Apart Sliders: Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking sheet with butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, bbq sauce, and Hidden Valley ® Ranch Seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Place the bottoms of the slider buns in prepared baking dish. Spread chicken evenly over the buns, and sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese evenly over the chicken. Place top buns over the cheese to cover. Brush the tops of the buns with melted butter and transfer to oven. Bake until cheese is melted and sliders are warmed through, about 10-15 minutes.
- For the BBQ Sauce: In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, add ketchup, vinegar, molasses, brown sugar, water, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, paprika, chili powder, and cayenne. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes, season with salt and pepper and serve.
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa