So cute and so tasty!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 1/2 ounce strained lemon juice
Bella Rossa Sour:
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1/2 ounce rose syrup (above)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce egg whites
- 2-3 large ice cubes (to chill, plus more to serve)
- edible flowers (to garnish)
- For the Rose syrup: In a medium saucepan add sugar, water, rose water, and lemon juice. Heat over medium heat and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and set aside until cooled completely.
- For the BellaRossa Sour: In a cocktail shaker add Amaretto liqueur, rose syrup, lemon juice, egg whites, and 2-3 large ice cubes. Shake vigorously until frothy, about 1-2 minutes, and strain into a high-ball glass with a large ice cube. To serve, slowly top with soda water and garnish with 2-3 edible flowers.
- Tip: Save any leftover rose syrup to spice up a beverage or drizzled on some vanilla ice cream!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa