So cute and so tasty!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 1/2 ounce strained lemon juice
Bella Rossa Sour:
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1/2 ounce rose syrup (above)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce egg whites
- 2-3 large ice cubes (to chill, plus more to serve)
- edible flowers (to garnish)
- For the Rose syrup: In a medium saucepan add sugar, water, rose water, and lemon juice. Heat over medium heat and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and set aside until cooled completely.
- For the BellaRossa Sour: In a cocktail shaker add Amaretto liqueur, rose syrup, lemon juice, egg whites, and 2-3 large ice cubes. Shake vigorously until frothy, about 1-2 minutes, and strain into a high-ball glass with a large ice cube. To serve, slowly top with soda water and garnish with 2-3 edible flowers.
- Tip: Save any leftover rose syrup to spice up a beverage or drizzled on some vanilla ice cream!
rate this recipe
Chaufa: Peruvian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
Greek and Italian-Inspired Stuffed Peppers
Skillet-Roasted Lemon Chicken
Asian-Stuffed Mushrooms with Thai Peanut Butter Sauce
Jerk Chicken Skewers
Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresco with Basil Simple Syrup
Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad