So pretty and so delicious!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4-5 mint leaves (plus more to garnish)
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries (plus more to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup (recipe above)
- 1 lime (1/2 zested and juiced, 1/2 sliced into rounds)
- ice (to fill shaker)
- 2 ounces white rum
- club soda (to top)
- For the Simple Syrup: In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the water and sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the sugar has dissolved, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- For the Blackberry Mojito: In a cocktail shaker, add the mint leaves, blackberries, simple syrup, lime zest and juice and muddle until leaves are bruised and blackberries are crushed up slightly. Add ice, and rum, cover and shake vigorously. Pour contents of shaker into a tall glass and garnish with a mint leaf, lime round, and blackberry.
- Tip: Make it your own! Substitute the blackberries for your favorite fruit to give this cocktail your own personal flair!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa