A tasty snack for any time!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup blueberry jam
- 1/2 lemon (zested, juiced)
- 1/8 cup honey
- 3 cups puffed whole grain cereal
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Greek yogurt (to serve)
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the blueberry jam, lemon zest and juice, and honey. Allow to cook until mixture has reduced to a sauce-like consistency, about 5-7 minutes. Using an immersion blender or regular blender, blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, sliced almonds and salt. Drizzle the blueberry syrup over cereal mixture and toss to coat thoroughly. Remove granola to prepared baking sheet and place in the center rack of the oven and bake until toasted, about 8-10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely. Serve over Greek yogurt or with milk, and enjoy!
- Tip: Try this granola with your favorite flavor of jam or jelly to give it your own special twist!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa