Bundt Pan Lasagna
This Bundt Pan Lasagna will be a fan favorite!
- step-by-step directions
Bundt Pan Lasagna
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion (peeled and finely diced)
- 3 boxes frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 18-20 lasagna noodles
- 11/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Parmigiana-Reggiano cheese (grated, plus more for serving)
- 1/2 cup basil (chopped)
- 1 pound mozzerella cheese (shredded)
- 3 cups marinara sauce (warmed and divided)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the red onion and cook 4-5 minutes until translucent. Add the spinach and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat. Place mixture into a medium bowl and let cool completely.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water add the lasagna noodles and cook 2 minutes less than the package instructions. Drain and slice 6 of the lasagna noodles in half. Set aside until ready to use.
- Add the ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmigiana-Reggiano, and basil to the bowl with the cooled spinach mixture. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, mix to combine.
- Line the bottom of the prepared bundt pan with 12-14 lasagna noodles, laying the noodles horizontally and overlapping lightly with the edge hanging off the side of the pan. Sprinkle the lasagna noodles with 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, then spread 1/3 of the ricotta mixture on top of the cheese, followed by 3/4 cup of marinara sauce. Layer the halved lasagna noodles over the sauce. Sprinkle with another 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/3 of the ricotta and 3/4 cup of the marinara sauce. Repeat one more time ending with the marinara sauce.
- Using the edges of the lasagna noodles hanging over the side of the pan, fold noodles over the ricotta mixture to enclose the lasagna. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Transfer to the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 1 hour in the pan. Inver the lasagna on a cutting board. Slice into pieces and top with extra Parmigiana-Reggiano and basil. Serve with a bowl of warmed marinara sauce in the center of the lasagna for dipping.
rate this recipe
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad
Peanut Butter Espresso Milkshake
Grilling Three Ways
Cajun Scallops with Grits and Tomatoes
Classic, Dry, Extra Dry or Extra Extra Dry Martini
Giant Donut Cake
Corn Fritters with Spicy Honey
Cantaloupe Agua Fresca