This deliciously creamy pie is perfect at any party. Try it for yourself.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 10 " store bought pie crust (unbaked)
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Stir in egg one at a time. Add butter, then buttermilk, salt and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Cool and serve with whipped cream.
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa