This margarita hits the spot!
- step-by-step directions
- 2.5 ounces silver tequila
- 1.25 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice (plus extra for rim)
- 2 ounces tart cherry juice
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt (for glass rim)
- lime wedges (to garnish)
- For the Cherry Margarita: Dip the rims of the glasses in lime juice and then dip in salt. Fill glasses with ice and set aside.
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and cherry juice. Cover and shake until fully combined. Strain mixture evenly between prepared glasses. Garnish with lime wedge and serve.
- Tip: For a tasty twist, try this margarita with pomegranate juice instead of tart cherry!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa