Learn how to make 3 of Clinton's favorite dressings!
- step-by-step directions
- Classic Vinaigrette
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Herby Aioli Dressing
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 3 sprigs tarragon
- 3 tablespoons chives
- Peanut Dressing (Bottom of the Jar)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- For the Classic Vinaigrette: into a medium bowl, add the shallot, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk together to combine.
- Into a mason jar, add the shallot, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Place lid on top and shake well. Serve over a green salad.
- For the Herby Aioli Dressing: into the carafe of a blender, add egg yolks, Dijon mustard, lemon zest and juice, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Blend until combined. Once blended, add the herbs, pulse to chop.
- Serve over steamed asparagus.
- For the Peanut Dressing: use the last 1/2 cup of peanut butter in the jar. Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey and scallions. Shake well until combined.
- Serve over soba noodles
- The ratio for the classic vinaigrette is 2:1, oil:acid. Use this rule to mix and match citrus or vinegar.
- Use the Peanut Dressing with a chicken satay skewer!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa