Cookies and Cream Sweetheart
Adorable and delicious?! Talk about a win, win!
- step-by-step directions
Cookie Cheese Ball:
- 1 package chocolate creme-filled cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 (10-ounce) bittersweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons rainbow jimmies
- Granny Smith apples (cored, sliced)
- strawberries (hulled, halved)
- graham crackers
- pretzel sticks
- vanilla wafer cookies
- For the Cookie Cheeseheart: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a pencil, draw a heart about 6-8 inches long. Flip the parchment over and set aside. Line a baking sheet with a baking rack and set aside.
- In the base of a food processor, add the chocolate cookies. Process until it becomes a fine crumb. Remove to a large bowl. Add cream cheese and salt. Mix until combined. Remove to prepared baking sheet, and form into heart shape. Pat down creating a smooth surface. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a small sauce pot with about an inch of water to a simmer. Place 2/3 of the bittersweet chocolate into a medium bowl. Stir until melted. Remove from heat. Add remaining 1/3 of chocolate and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Once the chocolate heart has set in freezer, remove to the prepared baking sheet. Slowly poor melted chocolate over heart, covering entire surface. Sprinkle jimmies in desired pattern. Let chocolate set for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Transfer the heart to a large serving platter and serve with apples, strawberries, graham crackers, pretzels and vanilla wafer cookies.
- Tip: Add your favorite candies to this dish to really make it your own!
rate this recipe
Giant Donut Cake
Corn Fritters with Spicy Honey
Cantaloupe Agua Fresca
Craig T. Nelson's Chicken Burritos
30 Layer Rainbow Crepe Cake
Pan-Roasted Ribeye with Radishes
Grilled Hot dog with Corn Relish and Pickled Red Onion
Summertime Ambrosia Salad
Baked Brie Bread
Grilled Pork Medallions with Plum Sauce
Grilled Peach Frozen Yogurt Sundae