The way Italians do it! This corn is so tasty and so simple you'll never make it another way.
- step-by-step directions
- 6 Ears Corn (shucked)
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons (About) Chopped fresh Mint
- Hot Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Parsley
- Preheat a gas grill or prepare a fire in a charcoal grill.
- Place the corn on the hottest part of the grill and cook for 3 minutes, or until grill marks appear on the first side. Roll each over a quarter turn and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then repeat two more times.
- Meanwhile, add vinegar to a large flat plate or shallow pan.
- When the corn is cooked, roll each ear in the vinegar, shake off the extra liquid, and top each ear with the Parmigiano to coat lightly. Place on a platter, sprinkle with the mint, parsley and pepper flakes, and serve immediately.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Techniques BBQ & Grilling Sides Italian Cuisine Other Side Dishes
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa