If you love wasabi peas then you're going to go bananas over its delicious cousin!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 - 14 ounce can Chickpeas (drained; rinsed & dried)
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Lemon (zested)
- Preheat oven 400º F.
- Mix together the first 4 spices until evenly distributed. Toss with the Chickpeas then drizzle in enough Oil just to coat. Toss and then spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until Chickpeas are crispy.
- Meanwhile, blend together the Salt and Lemon Sest to infuse the Salt.
- Toss together the Chickpeas with Lemon Salt and allow to cool before serving.
rate this recipe
Chaufa: Peruvian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
Greek and Italian-Inspired Stuffed Peppers
Skillet-Roasted Lemon Chicken
Asian-Stuffed Mushrooms with Thai Peanut Butter Sauce
Jerk Chicken Skewers
Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresco with Basil Simple Syrup
Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad