Crispy Everything Bagel Baked Ravioli
Sign us up!
- step-by-step directions
- cooking spray (for greasing)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 and 1/2 tablesooons dried garlic flakes
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 3/4 tablespoon flaky sea salt
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated ravioli
Easy Cheese Sauce:
- 1 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup American cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup pepper jack (shredded)
- For the Ravioli: Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with a baking rack and grease with cooking spray.
- In a shallow baking dish, add the poppy seeds, toasted sesame seeds, dried garlic flakes, dried onion flakes, sea salt and panko bread crumbs. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate shallow baking dish, add egg and water and whisk until evenly combined and light.
- Dredge each ravioli in the egg wash, and then dredge with the everything bagel bread crumbs mixture, pressing to help mixture adhere. Place ravioli on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all ravioli are coated. Once all the ravioli is on the tray, coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven. Serve alongside cheese sauce.
- For the Cheese Sauce: Place a medium saucepan over medium heat and add half and half. Working in batches, add cheese, stirring constantly until all the cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove to a serving bowl.
- Tip: Use your favorite cheese blends to give this recipe your own personal flair!
rate this recipe
Giant Donut Cake
Corn Fritters with Spicy Honey
Cantaloupe Agua Fresca
Craig T. Nelson's Chicken Burritos
30 Layer Rainbow Crepe Cake
Pan-Roasted Ribeye with Radishes
Grilled Hot dog with Corn Relish and Pickled Red Onion
Summertime Ambrosia Salad
Baked Brie Bread
Grilled Pork Medallions with Plum Sauce
Grilled Peach Frozen Yogurt Sundae