A great appetizer for your next party!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 recipe Clinton's Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3 tablespoons capers (drained, finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh horseradish (peeled, grated)
- chives (sliced to garnish)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the peeled eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove the yolks to a bowl. Arrange the whites on a tray and refrigerate.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, paprika, cayenne, celery salt, capers, and white wine vinegar to the yolks and mix with a fork until smooth. Season with pepper. Remove the mixture to a piping bag and fill the egg whites with a swirl of the yolk mixture. Garnish with horseradish and chives.
- Tip: Great dish to prepare in advance for a party. Keep the whites refrigerated on a platter and the yolk mixture refrigerated in a piping bag. Before the party, fill the eggs and serve!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa