Make your own breadcrumbs with a simple combination of bread and spices.
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups cubed White Bread
- 2 tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Evenly spread Bread Cubes onto a rimmed sheet pan. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until mostly dry. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Process cubes in food processor making a coarse crumble. Add seasoning and pulse until crumble is fine and well mixed with seasoning.
- Store in airtight container in freezer for up to 6 months.
rate this recipe
Chaufa: Peruvian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
Greek and Italian-Inspired Stuffed Peppers
Skillet-Roasted Lemon Chicken
Asian-Stuffed Mushrooms with Thai Peanut Butter Sauce
Jerk Chicken Skewers
Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresco with Basil Simple Syrup
Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad