Eggplant Lasagna Chips and Dip
So here for this!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 eggplants (thinly sliced into 1/4 -inch thick rounds)
- olive oil spray
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound Italian sausage (casings removed, crumbled into pieces)
- 1/2 small yellow onion (peeled and small diced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoons basil (chopped, plus more for garnish)
- 1 tablespoons parsley (chopped, plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (drained)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 250ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with silicone mats.
- For the Eggplant Chips: Lay the eggplant in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheets. Spray with the olive oil spray and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through until crisp. Add the freshly grated parmesan cheese and bake for 10 additional minutes until melted. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- For the Lasagna Dip: Increase the oven heat to 450ºF.
- In medium cast iron pan add the olive oil and heat over medium high heat. Add the sausage and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Drain off any excess fat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until translucent. Add the marinara sauce, basil, and parsley and mix to combine. Dollop with the ricotta and top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the top begins to brown and the mixture is bubbling. Garnish with additional basil and parsley and serve with eggplant chips.
rate this recipe
Pan-Roasted Ribeye with Radishes
Grilled Hot dog with Corn Relish and Pickled Red Onion
Summertime Ambrosia Salad
Baked Brie Bread
Grilled Pork Medallions with Plum Sauce
Grilled Peach Frozen Yogurt Sundae
Pina Colada Pie
Cajun Salmon with Red Beans and Rice
Pork Medallions with Marsala Pan Sauce
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Salad
Chocolate Pancake Roll