Ditch the oh-so-blah ranch and pour this over your next salad!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the crumbled feta.
- Serve with a shaved carrot salad.
- Serve dressing in place of high-caloric blue cheese dressing.
rate this recipe
Chaufa: Peruvian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
Greek and Italian-Inspired Stuffed Peppers
Skillet-Roasted Lemon Chicken
Asian-Stuffed Mushrooms with Thai Peanut Butter Sauce
Jerk Chicken Skewers
Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresco with Basil Simple Syrup
Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad