Green Goddess Dip
A delicious dip that is so easy to make!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons chives (roughly chopped)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (leaves only)
- 3 tablespoons tarragon (leaves only)
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1 cup baby carrots (optional)
- 1 cup radishes (rinsed, optional)
- 2 English cucumbers (cut into spears, optional)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into strips, optional)
- 1 package grissini (optional)
- 1 head endive leaves (optional)
- 1 cup snap peas (ends trimmed, optional)
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment, add Greek yogurt, buttermilk, chives, parsley, tarragon, lemon zest and juice, anchovy, garlic and pulse to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crudite and grissini for dipping!
- Tip: Make the dip up to 1 day in advance and keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Similar categories: Dips and Spreads
rate this recipe
Chaufa: Peruvian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
Greek and Italian-Inspired Stuffed Peppers
Skillet-Roasted Lemon Chicken
Asian-Stuffed Mushrooms with Thai Peanut Butter Sauce
Jerk Chicken Skewers
Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresco with Basil Simple Syrup
Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad