Kale Artichoke Dip
This will definitely be a go-to dip favorite!
- step-by-step directions
Kale Artichoke Dip
- butter (for greasing)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch kale (tough ribs and stems removed, roughly sliced into 1/2-inch wide strips)
- kosher salt (to taste)
- 1 can white beans (15.5-ounces, drained and rinsed)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 jars marinated artichokes (6.5-ounces, drained and chopped)
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese (grated)
- freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Butter a 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the kale and a pinch of salt and sauté until it wilts, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the beans, garlic, and mayonnaise and puree until smooth.
- Transfer the bean puree to a large bowl. Mix in the artichokes, kale, cheddar, 1 teaspoon of salt, and a few turns of pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Spread the mixture into the buttered baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. If you want a browned top, place the baking dish under the broiler for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with toasted bread, warm pita bread, or chips.
- Tip: 1. Assemble the dip in advance and store in the refrigerator. Bake right before serving.
- 2. Serve with homemade pita chips. Cut pita into wedges, brush with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and broil until crisp.
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa