You don't have to be a healthy hippie to enjoy Michael's crunchy granola!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups Slivered almonds
- 1 cup Cashews
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cups of your favorite dried fruit (such as dates and dried Cherries; chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine the Oats, Coconut, Almonds, Cashews, Oil, Honey, Cinnamon and Salt in a large bowl, and toss together to coat. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake until golden, 30 minutes. Let cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Remove to a large bowl and toss. Add the dried fruit and serve. If not using right away, store in an airtight container, adding the dried fruit to order.
rate this recipe
Pan-Roasted Ribeye with Radishes
Grilled Hot dog with Corn Relish and Pickled Red Onion
Summertime Ambrosia Salad
Baked Brie Bread
Grilled Pork Medallions with Plum Sauce
Grilled Peach Frozen Yogurt Sundae
Pina Colada Pie
Cajun Salmon with Red Beans and Rice
Pork Medallions with Marsala Pan Sauce
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Salad
Chocolate Pancake Roll