Minetta Tavern's "Oyster Mary"
A fun spin on a Bloody Mary!
- step-by-step directions
Minetta Mary Mix:
- 1 can tomato juice (46-ounces)
- 2 ounce molasses
- 3 ounces cornichon juice
- 2 ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces horseradish
- 1/2 ounce hot sauce
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces clam broth flavored tomato juice
- 1 ounce Minetta Mary Mix
- 1 stalk celery (for garnish)
- 1 lemon wedge (to garnish)
- 1 oyster (to garnish)
- For Minetta Mary Mix: In a large pitcher, add tomato juice, molasses, cornichon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, hot sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- For Oyster Mary: Fill a cocktail shaker three-quarters full with ice. Add the vodka, clam broth flavored tomato juice, and 1 ounce of Minetta Mary Mix, cover and shake well. Strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with celery stick, lemon wedge and oyster.
- Tip: Swap out the vodka for beer and make it a michelada!
Similar categories: Cocktails
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa