Try this smoothie that Clinton drinks every morning!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate chips (85%)
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 cups ice
- In the pitcher of a blender, add banana, peanut butter, protein powder, bittersweet chocolate, almond milk, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Add your favorite fruits and use almond butter or cashew butter!
- Have this smoothie for breakfast like Clinton!
rate this recipe
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa
Turkey Chili Burger
Crispy Beet Sliders