A tasty and tasteful dessert with an adult twist.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Vodka (to taste)
- Coffee Liqueur (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream Liquour
- 2 cups Heavy Cream (beat to stiff peaks)
- 2 cups Oreo Cookies (chopped)
- In a large bowl, combine the chocolate pudding mix, milk, vodka, coffee liquour, irish cream liquor, and mix well. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Arrange small cups or wine glasses and distribute evenly among the glasses. Garnish with chopped Oreos and chill in fridge until cold and set.
rate this recipe
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat