Cool and refreshing!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup agave
- 2 cups ice
- 2 oranges
- 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup tarragon leaves (finely chopped)
- In the carafe of a blender, add grapefruit juice, orange juice, agave, and ice. Blend ingredients until a slushy like consistency. Transfer to a pitcher, and set aside.
- To segment the grapefruits and oranges, use a pairing knife to remove the peel of the fruits. Working over a medium bowl to collect any juices, cut along the inside of the membrane to separate the segments. Add bowl of fruit juices to pitcher, chop segments into 1/2-inch pieces and transfer to pitcher, along with tarragon, and stir until just incorporated. Pour evenly into cups and serve.
- Beach Tip: Once tarragon is incorporated into mixture, evenly distribute mixture into freezer-safe cups and freeze until solid. Use frozen cups as ice packs and once melted to a slushy consistency, serve.
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa