Cool and refreshing!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup agave
- 2 cups ice
- 2 oranges
- 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup tarragon leaves (finely chopped)
- In the carafe of a blender, add grapefruit juice, orange juice, agave, and ice. Blend ingredients until a slushy like consistency. Transfer to a pitcher, and set aside.
- To segment the grapefruits and oranges, use a pairing knife to remove the peel of the fruits. Working over a medium bowl to collect any juices, cut along the inside of the membrane to separate the segments. Add bowl of fruit juices to pitcher, chop segments into 1/2-inch pieces and transfer to pitcher, along with tarragon, and stir until just incorporated. Pour evenly into cups and serve.
- Beach Tip: Once tarragon is incorporated into mixture, evenly distribute mixture into freezer-safe cups and freeze until solid. Use frozen cups as ice packs and once melted to a slushy consistency, serve.
rate this recipe
Giant Donut Cake
Corn Fritters with Spicy Honey
Cantaloupe Agua Fresca
Craig T. Nelson's Chicken Burritos
30 Layer Rainbow Crepe Cake
Pan-Roasted Ribeye with Radishes
Grilled Hot dog with Corn Relish and Pickled Red Onion
Summertime Ambrosia Salad
Baked Brie Bread
Grilled Pork Medallions with Plum Sauce
Grilled Peach Frozen Yogurt Sundae