The easiest meal you'll ever make!
- step-by-step directions
- 3 halibut fillets, each weighing about 6 ounces
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Fresh-ground black pepper
- Line 3 sheets of tinfoil with parchment paper and place fish in the middle.
- Top each fillet with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap each fillet as in a pouch, rolling foil down and sides up.
- Place in a dry, clean skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes on medium-low or until the fish is opaque.
- Tip: If your local market does not carry halibut, substitute with your favorite flaky white fish!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa