Clinton's refreshing summer cocktail recipe, Pimm's Cup, is easy to make and it's only 216 calories!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 Seedless cucumber cut into 1/4-inch slices (plus spears for garnish)
- 2 Cups Pimm's No. 1
- 3/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 8 Slices lemon
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint
- Ginger ale
- Place 1/4-inch thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker, muddle.
- Add Pimm's, lemon juice & sugar.
- Add ice to Pimm's mixture, cover and shake vigorously 20 times. Strain into tall glasses filled with ice.
- Top glasses with ginger ale. Garnish with cucumber spears, mint & lemon slices.
rate this recipe
Chaufa: Peruvian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
Greek and Italian-Inspired Stuffed Peppers
Skillet-Roasted Lemon Chicken
Asian-Stuffed Mushrooms with Thai Peanut Butter Sauce
Jerk Chicken Skewers
Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresco with Basil Simple Syrup
Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad