A cool and tasty drink.
- step-by-step directions
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 small pineapple (top removed, skin removed, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 large cucumbers (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (peeled, small dice)
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 1 (750ml) bottle blanco tequila
- 8 cups ice
- seltzer (to top)
- cucumber (peeled into ribbons lengthwise, for garnish)
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add sugar and water, and bring to a boil stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a blender of a food processor, add the pineapple, cucumber, and ginger. Puree until smooth, about 1-2 minutes, and strain through a mesh strainer into a pitcher, and discard the scraps. Add simple syrup, lime juice, and tequila mix to combine.
- Fill each glass with 1 cup of ice, and pour pineapple mixture evenly among the glasses, and top with seltzer.
- Take a cucumber and using a peeler, thinly peel the cucumber lengthwise to create ribbons. Take a toothpick and carefully weave the cucumber through the toothpick. Add cucumber garnish to each cocktail and serve.
- Tip: Substitute the tequila for your favorite clear liquor like vodka, gin, or white rum!
rate this recipe
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa
Turkey Chili Burger
Crispy Beet Sliders