Pomegranate Holiday Punch
Add a light and sweet touch to your holiday with this Pomegranate Holiday Punch!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 3/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- For the Ice Mold: In a 9-1/4-inch ring mold add the pomegranate seeds, pomegranate juice and water. Place in the freezer and freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, run the ring mold under a little hot water, remove from the pan and place in the punch bowl.
- For the Punch: In a large punch bowl add pomegranate juice, vodka, orange-flavored liqueur and lime juice and mix to combine. Add the ring mold and top with champagne just before serving.
- Tip: Use a silicone bundt pan to make the ring mold so that it pops out easily after it has frozen.
Similar categories: Thanksgiving
rate this recipe
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa
Turkey Chili Burger
Crispy Beet Sliders