Sip on Clinton's delicious twist on a traditional Cuban cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint leaves picked
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces Light rum
- 2 1/2 ounces Pomegranate juice
- Club Soda
- 1/2 Lime (cut in 1/4 inch rounds)
- Muddle Sugar, Mint & 2 Lime Wheels in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add Rum & Pomegranate Juice, shake vigorously & pour over ice in a highball glass.
- Top with Club Soda & garnish with Mint.
rate this recipe
Pan-Roasted Ribeye with Radishes
Grilled Hot dog with Corn Relish and Pickled Red Onion
Summertime Ambrosia Salad
Baked Brie Bread
Grilled Pork Medallions with Plum Sauce
Grilled Peach Frozen Yogurt Sundae
Pina Colada Pie
Cajun Salmon with Red Beans and Rice
Pork Medallions with Marsala Pan Sauce
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Salad
Chocolate Pancake Roll