Try this creative twist on an Italian classic tonight!
- step-by-step directions
- 24 ounce jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 pounds frozen raviolis (spinach)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Pour enough pasta sauce in a 9x9 baking dish to cover the bottom.
- Add 1/3 of the raviolis in an even layer, and top with more sauce and cheese. Repeat the layers two more times, ending with the remaining mozzarella. Top with the Parmigiano-Reggiano and cover with foil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and allow to cook uncovered 15 minutes more, until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
- Tips: Use your favorite ravioli!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa