Salmon and Broccoli with Sweet Chile Vinaigrette
So simple and tasty!
- step-by-step directions
Salmon and Broccoli:
- 1 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled, smashed)
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
Sweet Chile Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 Fresno chile (seeded, minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- For the Salmon and Broccoli: Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large bowl, add the broccoli florets, garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat thoroughly and remove to a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until broccoli is browned and crisp on the outside, about 10 - 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and push the broccoli to the edges of the baking sheet and fit the salmon in the center of the baking sheet. Brush the tops of the salmon fillets with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Return the pan to the oven and cook until salmon is opaque and cooked through, about 10-15 minutes. Remove and discard garlic cloves. Transfer salmon fillets and broccoli to a serving platter and drizzle both with the sweet chile vinaigrette to serve.
- For the Sweet Chile Vinaigrette: In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, honey, and fresno chile. Drizzle in olive oil and whisk continuously until emulsified. Season with salt to taste.
- Tip: Substitute the fresno chile with your favorite pepper, like jalapeno or serrano.
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa