Shrimp a la Bobby
This recipe is the perfect addition to your family BBQ!
- step-by-step directions
Shrimp a la Bobby
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 white onion (peeled and chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 orange bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 2 cups white wine
- 4 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds large shrimp (peeled, deveined and butterflied)
- Bobby's Everyday and Boston Blend Seasonings (to taste)
- 2 cups quick cooking brown rice (cooked according to package instructions, to serve)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place butter in a large saute pan or pot, and heat over medium heat. Add onion, red, yellow and orange bell peppers, season with Bobby's Boston Blend and cook until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add 2 cups white wine and garlic and allow to simmer, about 5 minutes. Add olive oil and stir to combine.
- Season shrimp with Bobby's Everyday and Boston Seasoning Blends. Add shrimp to the pan and cover with lid. Allow to cook for 10 minutes or until the shrimp are plump and completely cooked through.
- Place two scoops of brown rice in each bowl.
- Remove from heat, squeeze lemon juice over shrimp and serve over brown rice.
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa