Spicy Honey Rye Cocktail
This Spicy Honey Rye Cocktail is sure to be a crowd-pleasure this holiday season!
- step-by-step directions
Thai Chili Honey:
- 2 tablespoons dried thai chili flakes
- 12 ounces honey
- 1 ounce thai chili honey
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice (lemon peel, to garnish)
- 2 ounces Rye Whiskey or bourbon
- ice (to serve)
- For the Honey: Place the chilies and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes, strain through a mesh sieve and allow to cool completely.
- For the Cocktail: In a rocks glass add the honey, lemon juice and rye whiskey and stir to combine. Add ice and garnish with a lemon peel.
- Tip: 1. The spicy honey can be used as a condiment for savory dishes, or also in salad dressings!
- 2. This honey is great as a holiday gift!
Similar categories: Cocktails
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa