Strawberry and White Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
Strawberry and White Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies? Yes, please!
- step-by-step directions
For the Cookie:
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (softened)
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dried strawberries (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup dried strawberries (finely chopped)
- For the Cookie: Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together the butter, cream cheese and sugar. Blend until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Add the flour and salt, mixing on low until just combined. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure mixture is combined thoroughly.
- Fold in the strawberries and the white chocolate chips. Form the batter into tablespoon-sized balls and place on the parchment lined baking sheet, leaving 1-2 inches of room between each cookie. Using your fingers gently press down the cookie dough to from a flat disk. Place in the oven and bake until edges are golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To Assemble: In a medium bowl combine the confectioners' sugar and the milk, whisk to form a glaze. Dip the top of each cookie into the glaze and then dust with the dried strawberries. Let set and serve.
- Tip: For a chewier cookie, remove from the baking sheet while they are warm and place them on a rack to cool!
rate this recipe
Pan-Roasted Ribeye with Radishes
Grilled Hot dog with Corn Relish and Pickled Red Onion
Summertime Ambrosia Salad
Baked Brie Bread
Grilled Pork Medallions with Plum Sauce
Grilled Peach Frozen Yogurt Sundae
Pina Colada Pie
Cajun Salmon with Red Beans and Rice
Pork Medallions with Marsala Pan Sauce
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Salad
Chocolate Pancake Roll