This Mac and Cheese though!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 box small macaroni noodles
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 teaspoons freshly ground pepper (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes (plus additional for garnish)
- 2 dollops sour cream
- 2 cans roasted garlic mushroom soup (10.75-ounces each)
- 2 cans cheddar cheese soup (10.75-ounces each)
- 1 cup Sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Mild cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12-ounces)
- 1/2 cup jarred cheese dip
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until they are well done. Drain and return to pot.
- Add butter, onion powder, seasoning salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning.
- Add dried parsley flakes and sour cream.
- Add mushroom soup and then add cheddar cheese soup.
- Add most of cheeses and mix until melted.
- Add evaporated milk and and cheese dip and mix.
- Remove noodle mixture from pot and spread evenly over a rimmed baking sheet. Add more of shredded cheese mix on top of noodles, be sure to cover edges and that all noodles are covered so that they are no longer visible. Garnish with additional pepper and parsley flakes.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until the edges are brown and top is golden and bubbling.
- Tip: Make it your own! Use your favorite spice blend to put your own personal flair on this mac!
rate this recipe
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa
Turkey Chili Burger
Crispy Beet Sliders