Michael's BLT is easy as ABC!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound sliced Smokey Bacon
- 4 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 4 Brioche-Style Buns; split & toasted
- 1 Avocado; sliced
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 large Tomato; preferably Heirloom; cut into 4 thick slices
- 1/2 cup fresh Basil Leaves
- Put a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Bacon and cook, flipping once, until crisp, about 2 minutes per side. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the Mustard and Hot Sauce. Spread the Mustard mixture onto each Bun. Season the Avocado slices with Salt and Pepper.
- Build each sandwich by topping the Bun bottom with 1 slice of Tomato, 1/4 of the Avocado slices, a few strips of Bacon and 2 tablespoons Basil. Top with the other half of the Bun and serve with an ice-cold Beer!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa