Michael's BLT is easy as ABC!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound sliced Smokey Bacon
- 4 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 4 Brioche-Style Buns; split & toasted
- 1 Avocado; sliced
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 large Tomato; preferably Heirloom; cut into 4 thick slices
- 1/2 cup fresh Basil Leaves
- Put a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Bacon and cook, flipping once, until crisp, about 2 minutes per side. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the Mustard and Hot Sauce. Spread the Mustard mixture onto each Bun. Season the Avocado slices with Salt and Pepper.
- Build each sandwich by topping the Bun bottom with 1 slice of Tomato, 1/4 of the Avocado slices, a few strips of Bacon and 2 tablespoons Basil. Top with the other half of the Bun and serve with an ice-cold Beer!
rate this recipe
Chaufa: Peruvian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
Greek and Italian-Inspired Stuffed Peppers
Skillet-Roasted Lemon Chicken
Asian-Stuffed Mushrooms with Thai Peanut Butter Sauce
Jerk Chicken Skewers
Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresco with Basil Simple Syrup
Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad