Watermelon Jalapeno Salad
A refreshing, sweet and spicy salad.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small seedless watermelon (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup jalapeno (thinly sliced)
- 3 scallions (finely sliced)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (torn into small pieces)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a large mixing bowl, add the garlic, honey, red wine vinegar, and whisk to combine. Drizzle in olive oil and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the watermelon, jalapeno, scallions, and mint, and toss to combine.
- Tip: To make an easy dressing, add the garlic, honey, red wine vinegar, and olive oil to a mason jar. Season with salt and pepper and shake to combine.
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa