This watermelon summer cocktail is perfect for lounging by the pool!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups watermelon (diced)
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces mint simple syrup
- 1 lime (juiced)
Mint Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small bunch mint
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 lime wheels
- In a blender, add watermelon cubes, blend until pureed and strain.
- In a pitcher or a large cocktail shaker, add watermelon puree, vodka, mint simple syrup and juice of 1 lime. Stir to combine.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice. Garnish with mint, and lime wheels. Serve and enjoy!
- Mint Simple Syrup: place sugar, water and mint in a small pot. Simmer on medium high until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and steep until cooled. Strain.
- Tip: keep the mint simple syrup on hand for your summer drinks, such as lemonade and iced tea!
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa