Satisfy your sweet tooth with this ice cream and pudding dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 8 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (or flavor of your choice)
- 2 cups Vanilla Pudding
- Milk (as needed)
- Cream Filled Chocolate Cookies (chopped)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Creme de Menthe (green)
- Candy-Coated Chocolates
- Various Candy Bars (chopped)
- Peanut Butter
- Dulce de Leche
- Chocolate Sauce
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Combine the Ice Cream and Vanilla Pudding to blender. Add a few tablespoons of Milk and begin to blend, adding more Milk as needed.
- Add the mix-in of your choice and blend until evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately with a garnish of the mix-ins.
rate this recipe
Chaufa: Peruvian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
Greek and Italian-Inspired Stuffed Peppers
Skillet-Roasted Lemon Chicken
Asian-Stuffed Mushrooms with Thai Peanut Butter Sauce
Jerk Chicken Skewers
Sparkling Watermelon Agua Fresco with Basil Simple Syrup
Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad